Certification through New York Spine and Wellness Center Beginning February
If you have one of the following conditions, speak with a NYSWC provider
about whether the use of Medical Marijuana is appropriate for your condition:
- Chronic Pain
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury with spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Improved pain relief that may allow for decreased opioid use
- Decreased stiffness and muscle spasticity and burning pain related to multiple sclerosis
- Increased appetite for patients with AIDS/HIV and Cancer
- Decreased nausea for chemotherapy patients
- Decreased pain related to neuropathy
Approved forms of Medical Marijuana include:
Liquids and oil for vaporization via inhaler.
Under the law, smoking is not permitted.
New York State Pathway to Medical Marijuana
NYSWC - Financial Components
Insurance companies will not cover this treatment.
For more information about Medical Marijuana:
Or call us today at 315-552-6700.