New York Spine and Wellness Center is now certifying patients for Medical Cannabis.
If you have one of the following conditions, speak with a NYSWC provider
about whether the use of Medical Cannabis is appropriate for your condition:
- Chronic Pain
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury with spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Improved pain relief that may allow for decreased opioid use
- Decreased stiffness and muscle spasticity and burning pain related to multiple sclerosis
- Increased appetite for patients with AIDS/HIV and Cancer
- Decreased nausea for chemotherapy patients
- Decreased pain related to neuropathy
Approved forms of Medical Cannabis include:
Capsules, tincture, oral spray and vaporizers.
Under the law, smoking is not permitted.
New York State Pathway to Medical Cannabis
NYSWC - Financial Components
Insurance companies will not cover this treatment.
How to Create a MY NY.gov Personal Account
NY.gov account is required in order to complete the certified patient or
designated caregiver registration process for the medical marijuana program.
If you do not have a NY.gov account,
click here for instructions.
For more information about Medical Cannabis:
Or call us today at 315-552-6700.