Join Our Dedicated Team
Licensed Practical Nurse
We are the regional leader in providing chronic pain services to CNY and
have an opening for a full time LPN. You will be responsible for assisting
providers and other clinical staff with patient care and will work on
a rotation between our Widewaters, North Syracuse, and Camillus offices.
Qualified candidates must have a current NYS LPN license and CPR certification.
At least 1 year experience in the healthcare field as an LPN is preferred,
but not required. Excellent communication and customer services skills
are a must.
New York Spine and Wellness Center has openings for full-time Medical Assistants
Responsible for assisting providers and other clinical staff with patient
care; will work on a rotation between our Dewitt, North Syracuse, and
Qualified Medical Assistants must have successfully completed an accredited
medical assisting program.
Qualified CNA's must have successfully completed a CNA program.
CPR certification is required. At least 1 year experience in the healthcare
field as Medical Assistant or CNA is preferred, but not required. Excellent
communication and customer service skills are a must.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
New York Spine and Wellness Center, the region’s premier pain center
is looking for a dedicated Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide
mental health treatment to our patients as part of our Behavioral Health
- NYS License in Clinical Social Work (R not required)
- Experience providing substance abuse risk assessments
- Able to complete documentation in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable of community resources
- Complete tasks independently
- Experience in medical settings and/or training in health-related practice preferred
- Experience with group services preferred
If you are interested in applying to New York Spine and Wellness Center,
please forward your resume and employment application via fax (315-552-6055), email (email@example.com), or mail to:
5496 East Taft Road
North Syracuse, NY 13212
Link to our
Benefits for all positions include:
- Paid time off program
- 7 paid holidays
- Monday - Friday work week
- Benefits (medical, dental, life, LTD)
- 401K Plan and Defined Benefit Plan