The Mind-Body Workshop Series at NYSWC is now available to the general
public! Anyone is welcome to attend!
The current educational workshop offerings are:
- Relaxation 101: Helping Yourself Heal
- Sleep Soundly: Skills for Better Zzzz’s
- Breathe Easier: Pressure-Free Smoking Reduction or Cessation Strategies
- Pain Management 101: Effectively Navigating Your Care
- Losing Weight When You are in Pain
- What to Expect after a Traumatic Injury or Accident
- How to be an Effective Support Person for a Patient in Pain
- Accessing Community Resources for Pain Patients
Workshops are offered at our North Syracuse location on Thursdays and at
our Camillus and East Syracuse locations on alternating Fridays. Each
workshop lasts 45 minutes and costs $20 to attend. Payment is required
prior to the workshop and participants can register by calling NYSWC at
(315) 552-6700. Spaces fill up fast, so call today!